Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Starcraft2 Day! -- a sketch..!

Big hiatus.  Yes i know.  I've been quite busy with commissions, freelance, and trying to nab a job.  The good news: i am now employed here in Beijing as an animator at Possibility Space.  Very exciting!  It's crazy to see the talent surrounding me here.

ALSO...since I'm now living in Beijing, Starcraft2 day actually comes to me before all my friends who eagerly await the sequel in Canada.  Yes that's right.  I'm living in the future.

To celebrate, i sketched this on my laptop.  It was quite difficult as my laptop's LCD is having trouble staying on, at any brightness higher than about medium.   So i'm squinting at this slightly red hued semi-dark screen.

Anyhoo, i hope to add colour to this when my eyes stop burning.  .

1 comment:

Tooninator said...

congrats dude!! I dig this painting too