Thursday, October 1, 2009

Free Caricatures @ Nuit Blanche & Time Out Beijing October

Attention all Nuit Blanche attendees--i will be drawing free caricatures at the 11th Annual Design Competition called Art of Fashion held at The Distillery District's Fermenting Cellar. I'm only there for the beginning portion of the event from 6PM until about 8PM. So if you're going to be at Nuit Blanche, come a little early for a free drawing. Hope to see you there!

And on a completely different note, I'd just like to say that I'm really happy to be continuing my work with Time Out Beijing from abroad. Here's a new commission for their October issue. Let me know what you all think in the comments!

3 comments:

Jessica Young said...

Wonderful! You're so talented Dru!

Damion009 said...

wow! i fuckin love it!

neuistry said...

YOOO im a blogister now XD