Thursday, September 10, 2009

Using my Nintendo DS to PAINT!

Things have been getting busy lately!

Did these sketches on my DS using a program called Colors! while on the daily commute. I wish I had it in Beijing with me, would have been cool to do some Plein Air digital paints. Sometimes you see something you want to paint, but dont have the tools nor the time to set everything up! I did manage to get some quick pen and ink sketches from the Great Wall, which I will upload soon.

Anyhoo, these are mostly from imagination or slightly inspired by someone sitting nearby.
Let me know what you all think!








[UPDATE] oh and by the way, for those of you who have not tried this wonderful program, Colors! saves a 'movie' of your process as you paint. Now you can watch and share your process with fellow artists, which i always find very inspiring and helpful. Here's a link to my Colors! gallery where you can view the movies and other sketches i've uploaded: http://colors.collectingsmiles.com/author.php?page=1&id=8592

Drop me a line with some feedback!

2 comments:

Meesimo said...

Sweet sketches! Love the faces

Francisco Martins said...

woww! These are soo awesome!! Love it!